The Faculty Senate meets on the first Wednesday of the month during the academic year. Agenda for these meetings are posted below. The Faculty Senate does not meet in the summer. Questions may directed to the executive committee.
2016-2017 Faculty Senate
President: June Speakman
1st Vice President: Chris Menton
2nd Vice President: Renée Soto
|Tony Hollingsworth||At Large||7/18|
|Chris Menton||At Large||7/18|
- University Life Committee Minutes 2009-2010 ULC Minutes 4-14-10 and 4-28-10 ULC Minutes 3-24-10 ULC Minutes 12-7-09 ULC Minutes 11-19-09 ULC Minutes 11-2-09 ULC Minutes 10-22-09 ULC Minutes 9-21-09
- Steering Committee Minutes 2009-2010 Proposed Amendments Final – April 2010 Proposed Amendments to constitution 3_10 steering committee report 2_10 Steering Committee Report 12_09
- LGBTQ Committee Minutes 2009-2010 LGBTQ Minutes 11_30_09
- Report on Actions of the RWU Faculty Senate For Academic Year 2008-2009 As per Article IV, Section 1 of the Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Constitution, the Faculty Senate President shall ensure all actions of the senate are communicated to the faculty as a whole. This document reports on faculty senate ...
- Faculty Focus Group Summary This report summarizes the feedback that the committee received from these meetings. What are the various types of Faculty entrepreneurship? Faculty identified several types of ongoing activity: a) consulting under external contracts (intellectual capital); b) grant-driven partnerships with governmental agencies e.g. ornamental fish culture; c) ...