The Faculty Senate meets on the first Wednesday of the month during the academic year. Agenda for these meetings are posted below. The Faculty Senate does not meet in the summer. Questions may directed to the executive committee.
2017-2018 Faculty Senate
Vice President of Academic Affairs: Renée Soto
Vice President of University Matters: Dave Moskowitz
- Curriculum Committee Minutes 2009-2010 Minutes 2009-2010 Curriculum Committee Minutes 03_24_10 Curriculum Committee Minutes03_10_10 Curriculum Committee Minutes 02_24_10 Curriculum Committee Minutes 01_27_10 Curriculum Committee Minutes 12_09_09 Curriculum Committee Minutes 11_18_09 Curriculum Committee Minutes 10_21_09 Curriculum Committee Minutes 09_23_09
- University Life Committee Minutes 2009-2010 ULC Minutes 4-14-10 and 4-28-10 ULC Minutes 3-24-10 ULC Minutes 12-7-09 ULC Minutes 11-19-09 ULC Minutes 11-2-09 ULC Minutes 10-22-09 ULC Minutes 9-21-09
- Steering Committee Minutes 2009-2010 Proposed Amendments Final – April 2010 Proposed Amendments to constitution 3_10 steering committee report 2_10 Steering Committee Report 12_09
- LGBTQ Committee Minutes 2009-2010 LGBTQ Minutes 11_30_09
- Report on Actions of the RWU Faculty Senate For Academic Year 2008-2009 As per Article IV, Section 1 of the Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Constitution, the Faculty Senate President shall ensure all actions of the senate are communicated to the faculty as a whole. This document reports on faculty senate ...
- Faculty Focus Group Summary This report summarizes the feedback that the committee received from these meetings. What are the various types of Faculty entrepreneurship? Faculty identified several types of ongoing activity: a) consulting under external contracts (intellectual capital); b) grant-driven partnerships with governmental agencies e.g. ornamental fish culture; c) ...