The Faculty Senate meets on the first Wednesday of the month during the academic year. Agenda for these meetings are posted below. The Faculty Senate does not meet in the summer. Questions may directed to the executive committee.
2016-2017 Faculty Senate
President: June Speakman
1st Vice President: Chris Menton
2nd Vice President: Renée Soto
|Tony Hollingsworth||At Large||7/18|
|Chris Menton||At Large||7/18|
- Diversity Committee Minutes 11/17/2010 Minutes: The Faculty Committee on Diversity Wednesday, November 17, 2010 GHH 108 Members in Attendance: Charles Trimbach, Valerie Sloan, Romelyn Woodruff, Jennifer Campbell, Laura Choiniere. Mike Swanson Guests: Kathleen McMahon, Olivia Worden. The meeting commenced at 2:00. Dean McMahon and Ms. Worden presented a mini-grant proposal which ...
- University Life Committee Minutes 11/17/10 University Life Committee Minutes 11/17/10 Present: Roberts, Joseph (Senator, FCAS-Social Science, Chair) Coon, Julie (SJS) Fobert, John (Libraries) Nester, Nancy (Senator-at large, FCAS-Humanities) Rossi, Lauren (MNS) Webb, Paul (Senator-at-large, FCAS-MNS) Yonan, Scott (Student Affairs) Old Business: Graduate Student Survey Committee continued discussion of Graduate Survey will write an executive summary outlining the ...
- Curriculum Committee Minutes 11/17/10 Minutes of the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee November 17, 2010 Committee members present: Nancy Breen, Anthony Hollingsworth (chair), Hasan Khan, Chris Menton, Jason Patch, Anthony Ruocco, Mark Sawoski, John Schlinke, Louis Swiczewicz, Minoo Tehrani, Dan Vilenski (ex officio) The meeting was called to ...
- Curriculum Committee Minutes 11/10/10 Draft Minutes of the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee November 10, 2010 Committee members present: Nancy Breen, Anthony Hollingsworth (chair), Hasan Khan, Chris Menton, Jason Patch, Mark Sawoski, John Schlinke, Louis Swiczewicz, Minoo Tehrani, Dan Vilenski (ex officio) Absent: Anthony Ruocco Visitors: Joan Romano (invited ...
- Academic Standards & Policies Minutes11/10/ 2010 Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Academic Standards and Policies Subcommittee Minutes: November 9, 2010 Present: Louis Procaccini, Jacquline Cottle, Cliff Timpson, John Madritch, Robert Dermody (chair), Attending next meeting: Mary Wu, Kathleen Dunn, Jennifer Stevens, Matthew Gregg (Note: due to the difficulty in finding a common ...
- Faculty Senate Constitution ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE CONSTITUTION ARTICLE I. PURPOSE We, the Faculty, Administration, and Board of Trustees of Roger Williams University, cognizant of the necessity for strong faculty participation in the ongoing process of enhancing the educational environment of the University, do establish this Constitution ...
- Faculty Senate Minutes 10-6-10 Faculty senate minutes 10_6_10
- Admissions and Enrollment Committee Minutes 10/25/10 Roger Williams University Admissions and Enrollment Committee Minutes October 25, 2010 Present: Scott Rutherford (MNS), Sue McMullen (LIB), Kelly Donnell (SED) The meeting began at 1:05 a.m. in GHH 107. Old Business Anne Tait has joined the committee. She will participate electronically. New Business Continued discussion of promoting ...
- University Life Committee Minutes 10/20/10 University Life Committee Minutes October 20, 2010 Present: Roberts, Joseph (Senator, FCAS-Social Science, Chair) Fobert, John (Libraries) Hawkes, Catherine (FCAS-Humanities) Nester, Nancy (Senator-at large, FCAS-Humanities) Ozer, Koray (FCAS, MNS) Thomas, Charles (SECCM) Old Business: Graduate Student Survey Committee continued discussion of Graduate Survey Action Items. Based on our review, the following ...
- Faculty Development Committee Minutes 10/20/10 Faculty Development Committee Meeting Minutes – October 20, 2010 Time and Location: 4:15 – 5:35 pm in GHH G07 Attendance: Cliff Murphy (chair), Gary Shore, Li-Ling Yang, June Speakman, Gail Fenske Agenda: Approve minutes of meeting on Sept. 15 Discussion of updated form for Provost’s Teaching ...