The Faculty Senate meets on the first Wednesday of the month during the academic year. Agenda for these meetings are posted below. The Faculty Senate does not meet in the summer. Questions may directed to the executive committee.
2016-2017 Faculty Senate
President: June Speakman
1st Vice President: Chris Menton
2nd Vice President: Renée Soto
|Tony Hollingsworth||At Large||7/18|
|Chris Menton||At Large||7/18|
- Annual Report of the Faculty Senate 2010-2011 Report on Actions of the RWU Faculty Senate For Academic Year 2010-2011 SUSAN BOSCO, 2010-2011 President As per Article IV, Section 1 of the Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Constitution, the Faculty Senate President shall ensure all actions of the Senate are communicated ...
- Faculty Senate Executive Committee Minutes 6_22_11 Executive Committee Meeting of June 22, 2011 @ 11:00 A.M. Present: President Farish, Provost de Abruña, President Bosco, Vice President Alfieri, Vice President Moskowitz. Regarding the University budget presented by Jerry Williams: President Farish said that he believes that people should see ...
- Faculty Senate Minutes 5-4-11 (Draft) ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE MINUTES – DRAFT May 4, 2011 Library Seminar Room Meeting Called to Order at 2:05 p.m. Attendance: Peter Alfieri, Dorisa Boggs, Susan Bosco, Jim Brunnhoeffer, Robert Dermody, Kelly Donnell, Gail Fenske, Diane Harvey, France Hunter, Hasan-Uddin Khan, Rebecca Leuchak, John Madritch, ...
- Faculty Senate Minutes 4-6-11 ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE MINUTES April 6, 2011 2:00 – 4:30 P.M. Library Seminar Room Meeting was called to order at 2:07 p.m. Attendance: Peter Alfieri, Susan Bosco, Jim Brunnhoeffer, Robert Dermody, Kathleen Dunn, Gail Fenske, Diane Harvey, France Hunter, Hasan-Uddin Khan, Rebecca Leuchak, John Madritch, ...
- Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee Minutes April_2011 Minutes of the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee April 2011 Proposals Considered by the Committee via Email New Business: FCAS Proposals: 1. Proposal to bank Biology 205 Introductory Horticulture and Lab 2. Proposal to bank horticulture minor 3. Proposal to remove the prerequisites for the five World Culture ...
- University Life Committee Minutes 4_13_11 University Life Committee Minutes 4/13/11 Present: Roberts, Joseph (Senator, FCAS-Social Science, Chair) Celik, B. Gokhan (SECCM) Coon, Julie (SJS) Gleason, Thomas (Student Senate President) Hawkes, Catherine (FCAS-Humanities) Nester, Nancy (Senator-at large, FCAS-Humanities) Ozer, Koray (FCAS-Math) Rossi, Lauren (FCAS-MNS) Thomas, Charles (SECCM) Webb, Paul (Senator, FCAS-MNS) Yonan, Scott (Student Affairs) Guests: Katherine McMahon (Dean of Students), ...
- Faculty Senate Steering Committee Constitutional Changes May_2011 ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY FACULTY SENATE CONSTITUTION revisions proposed May, 2011 ARTICLE I. PURPOSE We, the Faculty, Administration, and Board of Trustees of Roger Williams University, cognizant of recognizing the necessity for strong faculty participation in the ongoing process of enhancing the educational environment of ...
- Diversity Committee Minutes 4_29_11 interoffice MEMORANDUM To: The Faculty Senate From: Michael R. H. Swanson, Ph. D, Chair, Diversity Committee Date: May 3, 2011 Subject: Members of the Diversity Committee met with Ande Diaz and Olivia Worden to discus recruitment for the National Coalition Building Institute Faculty Development Workshop on Friday, May ...
- Academic Standards & Policies Committee Minutes 4_26_11 Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Academic Standards and Policies Subcommittee Minutes: April 26, 2011 at 2:00PM Location: ARCH 239A Present: Kathleen Dunn, Matthew Gregg, Cliff Timpson, Jennifer Stevens, Mary Wu, Robert Dermody (chair) Participated Electronically: Jacquline Cottle, John Madritch, Lou Procaccini, AGENDA Academic Integrity Policy – ...
- Academic Standards & Policies Committee Minutes 4_12_11 Roger Williams University Faculty Senate Academic Standards and Policies Subcommittee Minutes: April 12, 2011 at 2:00PM Location: ARCH 239A Present: Kathleen Dunn, John Madritch, Cliff Timpson, Jennifer Stevens, Robert Dermody (chair) Attending next meeting: Mary Wu, Lou Procaccini, Jacquline Cottle, Matthew Gregg AGENDA Academic Integrity Policy ...