The Faculty Senate meets on the first Wednesday of the month during the academic year. Agenda for these meetings are posted below. The Faculty Senate does not meet in the summer. Questions may directed to the executive committee.
2016-2017 Faculty Senate
President: June Speakman
1st Vice President: Chris Menton
2nd Vice President: Renée Soto
|Tony Hollingsworth||At Large||7/18|
|Chris Menton||At Large||7/18|
- University & School Committees All Curriculum Committee Chairs and Members for 2016-2017 Faculty Senate: Roxanne O’Connell CAS/HPA (C) Jennifer Pearce – CAS/MNS Amiee Shelton – SCS Dave Moskowitz – CAS/SS Michael Emmer – SECCM Sue McMullen – Library Ann Winfield – SED Minoo Tehrani – GSB Michael Hall – SJS Anne Tait – SAAHP — • — FCAS: Lauren ...
- 201-02-08 FSCC Meeting Minutes 20170208 FSCC Minutes – PDF
- 2016-12-14 FSCC Meeting Minutes 2016-12-14 FSCC Minutes – PDF
- RWU Curriculum Policies (2016) RWU Curriculum Policies – FINAL (12/6/2016) Purpose Overview of the Process Initial Planning Preparation and Submission of Petitions Documentation Major Curricular Changes Minor Curricular Changes Petition Review Review by Dean/Associate Dean(Core)/Associate Provost(Interdisciplinary Programs: Initial Committee Review: Review by the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (FSCC): Review by the Faculty Senate Review by the Provost RWU Curriculum Flow ** RWU CurriculumPolicies PDF for download, ...
- 2016-11-09 FSCC Meeting Minutes 2016-11-09 FSCC Minutes – PDF
- 2016-10-26 FSCC Meeting Minutes 2016-10-26 FSCC Minutes – PDF
- 2016-10-12 FSCC Meeting Minutes FSCC Minutes 10-12-16 – PDF
- 2016-09-28 FSCC Meeting Minutes FSCC Minutes 9-28-16 – PDF
- FS Curriculum Committee By Laws 2016 BY-LAWS (FSCC BYLAWS PDF) FACULTY SENATE CURRICULUM COMMITTEE ARTICLE I: NAME This committee shall be called The Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee, hereinafter known as “the Committee,” “FS Curriculum Committee” or “FSCC.” ARTICLE II: PURPOSE The FSCC is a standing committee of the Faculty Senate. The ...
- 2016-05-11 FSCC E-ballot Motion to ADOPT the Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee Bylaws in accordance with the requirement in the Faculty Senate Constitution. Motion carried: 6, 1, 1, 2 Motion to MOVE the RWU Curriculum Policies to the Faculty Senate for COMMENT. Motion carried: 7, 1, 0, ...